- Oh, my flying monkeys. There’s actually a parking lot with open parking spaces.
- Where the heck am I supposed to walk here? There’s sand everywhere. There isn’t a clear way into this place – ooop, there it is.
- Thank you for the poster of directions on how to order. You guys do it different.
- There’s not really a lot of places to sit in here. It’s cool that there are power plugs at every seat though.
- This menu is limited. Call me commercial, but I do like a million choices on how to take my coffee.
- Oh, hello mustachioed rare blonde dude manicuring mint. I see, you’re my barista out of the three. I’ll take the… Mocha Tesora (the most Starbucksy drink on the menu—shut up).
- I’m so relieved the barista didn’t treat me like a lame-o for asking a million questions about what I’m ordering (“Is there milk in it?” GAH).
- I forgot my wallet.
- Oh, so the cool cashier just gave it to me for free. There must be some kind of awkward working girl rule here.
- It is way too crowded in here.
- It is not too hot outside on the patio!
- Everyone here is young, professional and savvy. This place is clean and bright, but not particularly instagrammable. I give it a 6 out of 10 on the Instagram spectrum.
- This coffee is good. Carmelly, light and gave me a buzz. I like how it comes in a paper cup too.
- I’m so glad I got to try it out on a slow day. The line out the door on the weekends doesn’t make that much sense to me… but then again, I avoid lines at all costs.
1725 R street Sacramento